- Desktop not powering up?
- Are you having problems accessing the internet?
- Not able to view videos or text?
- Is your sound not working?
- Is your wireless connection not working?
- Is your desktop freezing?
- Are you recieving messages saying “you have been hijacked”?
- Do you have DLL errors?
- Is your computer rebooting on its own?
- Problems with your DVD drive?
- Is your USB, modem, keyboard or network working as they should?
PC Blue Screen Error
The ‘Blue Screen of Death’ usually means the end of your PC. Not any more. We can run tests on your Operating System, drivers and background configurations to locate the error and correct it for you.
There is often a number of underlying problems resulting in a Blue Screen Error and we will either correct the problem or re-install the affected software.
We will always attempt to back up your hard drive and protect your valuable files before getting to work on your PC.
We will always contact you in the event of any major corrections like reinstalling the Operating System or damaged applications but be assured that we will make every effort to repair your PC.
Desktop Virus Removal
- Is your desktop suddenly running slow or freezeing when in an application ?
- Is your desktop running slower than normal ?
- Is your desktop not freezing often or not responding ?
- Is your desktop crashing or restarting on its own but then fails to run normally ?
- Are your desktop applications not working correctly ?
- Are your programs disappearing from your desktop even though you did not uninstall them ?
- Are you getting pop-up’s or error messages?
If the answer is yes to one or more of the above then it’s more than likely you are infected with a virus, spyware or a malware program.
It is of the utmost importantance to ensure that your desktop is virus free and protected.
This will help it run at its optium capacity whilst ensuring the safety of your data.
Our Virus Removal Process:
- We scan your hard drive using our customised servers with up to 8 of the latest Spyware Virus and Malware detection programs.
- When infected files are found we will isolate and repair them, if your Operating System files are too damaged we will replace them with clean ones.
- We will then manually trawl through the registry of your desktop to make sure all detected infections are removed from your desktop we will then update your software.
- Upon completion of this process one of our technician’s will inform you and will suggest possible precautions you can carry out to take to help prevent further infections.
Note: As a default we will install Kaspersky Internet Security 30 day free trial on all virus infected desktop unless otherwise instructed.
- Have you had your PC for a few years?
- Does it feel slow or sluggish?
- Is it performing as well as you need it to?
Maybe it is time for an upgrade? We can provide a range of upgrades for your PC.
We can test your PC and find out where the problem is.
We can order replacement components from our suppliers or locate the best software upgrades to get your machine working properly again.
Simply drop in your PC to our newly built facility in Jamestown and we will test your machine.
We will check our suppliers for the best prices and contact you with our quote.
It is that simple.
Once you are happy we will do all the upgrades and configure your computer before handing it back to you.
Ready for a new PC?
With so many makes and models available today it can often be difficult to make the right choices when it comes to your next PC.
It can be very confusing looking at RAM size, HDD specifications, and transfer rates when all you want is a PC that does the job.
Well we can do all the hard work for you.
Just tell us the problems you are having and what you would like the computer to do and we can find the model that is right for you, or if necessary we can build you a PC from the bottom up, custom made to fit your needs. With our extensive list of suppliers we are sure to find the right PC at a price that suits you.
- Is your internet working properly?
- Are you tired of tripping over that Ethernet cable?
- Maybe you could do with a network upgrade?
We can put in a state of the art Wireless broadband system into your home or place of work so you never have to worry about cables again.
We can use your existing Internet connection to connect a Wireless Router and add a Wireless PCI Card or USB Wireless Adapter to your PC.
A few minute to configure your PC to accept the Wireless Internet and you are done!
New PC Setup & PC Accessories
If you are the proud owner of a new desktop but need help setting it up cal PCWizard and we can help!
- Set up and configure your desktop
- Install or supply an operating system
- Install and configure your preferred software programs
- Set up and configure your desktop to work with your internet connection
- Set up traditional network in your home or upgrade to a wireless version
- Set up your email accounts
- Install your printer and other devices
- Install antivirus software, a firewall and data backup systems to safely protect your valuable data and your privacy
- We can demonstrate how you can synch other digital devices including webcams, PDA’s, digital cameras, itunes and other accessories.
Do you feel that your PC is progressly getting slower and takes longer than normal to start up?
If so then you need to avail of our Desktop Tuner service in order for your desktop to perform more efficiently.
We at Pc Wizard have fine tuned our procedures over the past 11 years by using the most up to date software and technology tools available in assiting us in the trouble shooting and optimisation of your existing desktop.
Our Pc Wizard Technicians will perform the following procedure.
- Improves desktop speed
- Frees up memory and hard drive space
- Fine tune your computer and Windows settings.
Laptop Performance Optimisation:
We will configure your desktop for optimum performance by removing unnecessary applications and processes that are slowing down your desktop start-up and draining memory resources.
Analysise, Review security settings:
We analysise your existing antivirus, antispyware and firewall settings, and improve where necessary.
Our Pc Wizard experienced technicians scan,locate and remove software which has not been installed by yourself, and is slowing down your desktop.
Overtime computer files on your hard drive can become sluttered,resulting in the increased read & write times period therefore deteriorating desktop performance, by defragging these files it help to re-organise these files, preventing slutter.
We will configure the security settings on your desktop to ensure that your windows operating system is
up to date with current security patches.
We scan, check and install the latest updates for your operating system.