There are two options we use to Remotely Access your PC/Laptop
One of our technicians will advise you on which option best suits you
Please contact us on 052-6170851 for further help and/or queries
Option 1) – Remote access using Teamviewer
Click on link below titled “Remote Support”
- Teamviewer will start downloading to you PC/Laptop
- Once this has downloaded it may “pop up” otherwise you may need to click on it to open it
- Click on Run
- A log in ID will then be displayed unique to your PC/Laptop –
- PC Wizard will then be able to remotely access your PC/Laptop to address your issue
Option 2) – Remote access using Mikogo
To start downloading Mikogo Version 4, click on this Download button and follow instructions displayed below.
1. Downloading Mikogo
A window will appear asking “Do you want to run or save this file?” Click “Save” to download the file.
When the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file and then click on “Run“.
If you’re using Windows Vista, at this point you may see a User Account Control window. Please click “Continue”.
2. Installation is complete
Installation will take just a couple of moments, and Mikogo will then automatically start with the Mikogo panel appearing on your desktop along with an icon in your system tray.
3. Start a Mikogo Session
To start a session, please click on the start symbol and then the Start Session button.
The session will instantly start presenting you with the Participant List containing your unique 9-digit Session ID
- Once in the site ring us on 00353 (0)52 6170851 with your Session ID number.
- Enter your name into Your Name area.
- Once above points are complete click on Join Session button (with left button).
- Click on Run button which will appear on bottom of your screen.